Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Advice from a Pro

My counsellor wants me to post my journals as he feels it will not only help Epileptics but those who suffer from depression.  I hope it does because without the love & support of my sons, my councellor, my friends and my wonderful husband ( and my housekeeper who I can't live without) my suicidal thoughts would be more than just thoughts.  It is because of the meds, that cause those thoughts, it is because of the Epilepsy that causes most of my depression that paired with the rejection of most of my siblings.  It would be easy for me to do this, for lord knows I have enough drugs in my house that I would slip away without no one knowing.  But it is because of my boys, my husband, my coucellor and my computer tech (who suffers from the cloak too) that I get thru days. 


So don't give up, my nephew died before Christmas and I saw how it effected everyone and it made me realize that although life moves on whether your in it or not, your purpose in life is to live.  Much like the wedding vows that people take "For better or worse"  Love to all of you and this has become my other purpose, I hope someone out there reads these post and I hope I give you some peace in that we are not alone.  Moe aka "Maureen"

1 comment:

  1. Keep posting my friend! Your writing will help so many. Your a strong lady even thought, like myself , you don't believe that about yourself. You inspire me and give me courage to follow my own path in life. Whatever that path takes me, I do know I will not be alone having friends like you.
    Much love your friend always.

    ReplyDelete