Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Stage 2 of my Journey

Well I've had my naop, my son made me the most amazing supper then he went off to North Bay for a concert.  I'm sweaty, but I don't know if it is because of the heat or how I'm feeling.  My heart is still pounding, I'm shaky, want to talk to someone but who do I call.  It's the wkend and everyone is with their families but me.  Isn't that pathetic!  I know what I'm doing wrong but can't change it.  WHY???

How I miss my mom because whenever I was alone she was usually the one I called and talked to.  She sometimes would know there was something was wrong but most of the time I don't think she did.  My mom had her own cloak which she called her blanket of hell. 

I remember when mom went to the psych hospital, she was suppose to be gone only for a wk or 2.  Then they didn't know when she was coming home.  Because of my relationship with my older brother & sisters I was sent to Auntie Vera's till mom got home.  The hell I put her thru was not near what my brother & sister did. Then as my mom got older and dad died, they seem to enjoy her company as long as she was taking them somewhere.  I gotta stop this it is upsetting me more.

No comments:

Post a Comment